Thursday, July 12, 2012

New Blog!!!

Welcome to my new blog! And I know what you are thinking, "why create another blog when your last one was so amazing?!" Well, I'm glad you asked. Aside from the fact that the name was rather complicated and difficult to remember, so much time has passed since I have had work I am allowed to post, that I just felt it was time for change. If you would like to visit the old blog, click here.

To get your mouth watering, here are some quick character designs! These are for a story named "The Box", in which the main character views the world through his twisted imagination. That means that he sees things as he perceives them, as apposed to how they look in reality. For example, when he looks at a homeless person he sees disgusting bugs! The concepts below are for a homeless man perceived as a cockroach.

No comments:

Post a Comment